Presented at DE Principles of Practice Management Conference 2023 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Attend live? Click here to claim your credits.
- Learn how to eliminate financial stress and understand how to reignite your passion for dentistry, making work fun, energizing (and not draining) and profitable again!
- Find out how to raise the game on team engagement and increase their productivity and results.
- Understand what it means to have a patient-centric culture and how this one concept will drive profits.
- Obtain the blueprint to create margin of time and money to improve health, longevity, relationships and purpose.
- Find out if you have a Category of One Practice, and if not, how to make your practice have no comparison to others so that your office is the #1 in town (by miles).
About the Presenter
Jay Geier is the world-renowned authority on growing independent practices. His passion is turning practices into businesses, doctors into CEOs, and employees into high-performing individuals and teams. He is the Founder and CEO of Scheduling Institute, a firm that specializes in training and development, and coaching doctors how to transform a private practice into a thriving business. Through this educational teleseminar series, Jay will share the most impactful, influential, and results-changing principles that exist and working for private practice owner doctors in your industry.