Date & Time: Thursday, July 20, 2023, 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM
Speaker: Katrina Klein – RDH, CEAS, CPT
- Learn risk factors for work related pain for the dental clinician.
- Learn practical solutions for a correct workspace.
- Learn how to practice comfortably to reduce fatigue and promote safety.
- Learn posture enhancing strengthening exercises for injury prevention.
- Learn and practice workday stretches that can be done chairside.
Practicing dental hygiene doesn’t have to hurt! Stop the aches and pains commonly associated with the practice of hygiene and protect your physical health by using proper ergonomic equipment, effective chairside ergonomic strategies, and preventive posture-enhancing fitness exercises. Take a dive into effective stretching for muscle release on those chronically contracted trouble zones to feel better at the end of the day.