Date & Time: Friday, July 21, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Speaker: Angie Wallace, RDH
- Discuss the fundamentals of lasers, including the characteristics, delivery systems, and emission modes of lasers
- Understand the effects of lasers on tissue
- Identify device characteristics and clinical applications
- Relate the role of a Laser Safety officer to laser safety standards and regulatory requirements
- Identify how to operate laser instrumentation
This Laser class is for the beginner or for the advanced laser user. This fast paced laser course will help attendees gain knowledge and guidance for how and when to use the laser, as well as how to use them safely.
This course will provide what a laser can do in the hands of dental hygienists as well as show case studies and new technology of what to expect in the future with Lasers.
There will be ample time allowed for questions and answers and create excitement of getting lasers into your office and how to start using them on Monday morning.