Date: February 15, 2024 | 8:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM CST
Duration: 1 Hour
For decades, dental professionals have been practicing preventative techniques to combat the underlying etiology to our patients’ oral disease — biofilm. With volumes of research solidifying the oral/systemic health connection, the rationale to focus on biofilm control has never been more paramount. And yet, technology in preventive dentistry has yet to adequately provide us with the tools needed to win the battle against biofilm.
Until Now. Until GBT.
Guided Biofilm Therapy (GBT) is a revolutionary systematic approach to oral hygiene treatment that provides safe, painless, and efficient treatment that will forever change the way we treat oral disease — and our patients’ view of the “dental cleaning.”
- Learn why the dental hygiene visit is the most important, yet most undervalued service we offer in our practices.
- How the traditional model of biofilm control is inadequate for our patients in the modern age.
- Fast, Painless, and Profitable – Why GBT is the Practice Gamechanger
- Why patients visit us, why they avoid us – and how GBT changes their mindset.
- How integrating GBT into your practice model increases hygiene and practice profitability.
- The many benefits to becoming a GBT certified practice.
About the Presenter
Michael LeFebvre, DDS started his practice from scratch back in 1999. Having acquired several different types of practices and combining them into one practice location throughout his career, he has identified key similarities in all patients, and has integrated powerful technologies to develop a highly successful system for treatment planning. presentation, and treatment. Dr. LeFebvre currently practices Complete Health Dentistry in Encinitas, CA.
Supported in part through an unrestricted educational grant by: