DE PPM 2016 COURSE OBJECTIVES: 1. Overcome the insurance and money as a barrier 2. 5 Step process to mobilize your team as value creators through patient education 3. How to have it all: thriving practice, raving fans and a balanced lifestyle COURSE DESCRIPTION: Being a great artist is only 20% of being a great cosmetic dentist. The other 80% is where the top performing cosmetic dentists thrive. Learn the other 80% in this session, which are: * Known Value Creation * Implementation * Team Empowerment * Triple Win Finance This is a high energy, fun, practice changing course!